Long Vest with Zipper #286
The Long Vest with Zipper is a post op & post surgical medical grade compression vest.
It is designed for long term wear to offer compression and comfort during your recovery period. Recommended for surgical pectoral and chest procedures such as gender affirming sex reassignment surgery (top surgery), chest reduction by liposuction, gynecomastia, mastectomy, transaxiallary chest augmentation and more.
- Front Zipper
- Wide, adjustable hook & loop shoulder straps
- 40 mm wide midriff band
- Recommended for breast and chest procedures
- Classic fabric
The most commonly used fabric for compression wear, the classic powernet fabric is known for keeping it's compressive capabilities even after long periods of wear. Light and breathable yet robust and compressive, this fabric delivers exceptional quality and value.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent