Arm Sleeves #501
The Arm Sleeves are post op & post surgical medical grade compression sleeves designed for long term wear to offer compression and comfort during your recovery period. Recommended for wear post arm procedures such as brachioplasty, arm lipo, arm lifts, skin grafting and more.
- Front closure
- Recommended for arm procedures
- Classic fabric
The most commonly used fabric for compression wear, the classic powernet fabric is known for keeping it's compressive capabilities even after long periods of wear. Light and breathable yet robust and compressive, this fabric delivers exceptional quality and value.
Caring for your garment
We recommend the following guidelines for fabric care to ensure long lasting compression and comfort of your garment :
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent
- Cold water rinse and hang dry
- Do not machine wash
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach
- Remove stains by rubbing baking soda, an environmentally friendly compound, on the affected area(s)
- Baking soda can also be used as an alternative to detergent